I came across this recipe on a forum and thought it was an excellent idea! A great way to liven up the ol' healthy B! I would definitely put a couple of these away with a cup of tea, either at breakfast or as a snack in the afternoon. You can count 4 as a healthy B but add a syn for each (cocoa and choc shot!)
Recipe makes 8 muffins
2 drops of almond essence
1/2 tub of Muller light
1 teaspoon of cocoa
2 heaped teaspoons of sweetener
For the topping:
1/2 teaspoon of Sweet Freedom Hot Choc Shot Per muffin
- Crush or Blend weetabix into fine crumbs
- Add the eggs, sweetener, cocoa, Muller light and almond essence to the weetabix and blend until smooth
- Divide the mixture into a cake tray
- Bake at 180 degrees for 20-25 mins.
- Allow to cool
- Top each muffin with 1/2 teaspoon of choc shot and a slice of banana.
This is really quite easy to put together and they are really filling too. I quite enjoyed getting back in the baking game too! You may just see more ideas coming your way soon!