- 1 watermelon
- 2 x 12g sachets of gelatine
- 500ml of "no added sugar" fruit squash (any flavour) undiluted
- 150mls of vodka (18 syns for whole batch)
- Juice of 2x lemons or limes
- Cut the watermelon in half, and using a spoon scoop out the majority of flesh, leaving about 1cm (you want to be left with two big bowl shapes for the jelly)
- Mix ingredients in a large bowl, and pour into the watermelon "bowls"
- Put in the fridge to set for around 3 hours
- The jelly should be firm to the touch.Slice the watermelon into about 18 fun-sized pieces, pop 'em onto a colourful plate, and await the oohs and aahs!