- 1/2lb lean mince (5% fat)
- Black Pepper
- Sea Salt
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 Onion, chopped as finely as you can
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce or worcester sauce
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients listed except for your egg.
- Divide the mixture in two and using your hands, form two balls (hehehe) and then flatten into two patties.
- Fry for about 6 mins each side, less if you like your burger a little more rare
- Serve with a load of salad, slimming world chips and optionally, a 60g wholemeal roll (Healthy B)