For many of us following slimming world, muller lights are a staple. We have them for breakfast, as ingredients in low syn cakes and treats, and often for dessert. In the recent plan changes, many of the syn values were amended after a review by Slimming World nutritionists. Below is a list of all types of Muller Light I could find and their syn values.
Mullerlight Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt, 0% Added Sugar, Lemon (120g pot)
Mullerlight Fruitopolis Greek Style Yogurt, Strawberry (130g pot)
Mullerlight Fruitopolis Greek Style Yogurt, Red Cherry (130g pot)
Muller Mullerlight Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt, 0% Added Sugar, Strawberry (120g pot)
Muller Mullerlight Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt, 0% Added Sugar, Cherry (120g pot)
Muller Mullerlight Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt, 0% Added Sugar, Raspberry (120g pot)
Muller Mullerlight Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt, 0% Added Sugar, Mango (120g pot)
Mullerlight Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt, 0% Added Sugar, Coconut & Vanilla (120g pot)
Mullerlight Carrot Cake Flavour Yogurt (165g pot)
Mullerlight Cherry Yogurt (175g pot)
Mullerlight Blackcurrant & Liquorice Flavour Yogurt (165g pot)
Mullerlight Strawberry Yogurt (175g pot)
Mullerlight Vanilla Yogurt (175g pot)
Mullerlight Toffee Yogurt (175g pot)
Mullerlight Mandarin Yogurt (175g pot)
Mullerlight Strawberry Yogurt (125g pot)
Mullerlight Raspberry & Cranberry Yogurt (175g pot)
Mullerlight Banana & Custard Yogurt (175g pot)
Mullerlight Peach & Pineapple Yogurt (175g pot)
Mullerlight Mango & Passionfruit Yogurt (175g pot)
Mullerlight Banoffee Pie Yogurt (165g pot)
Mullerlight Inspired by Thailand, Mango & Lychee (175g pot)
Mullerlight Orange Yogurt Sprinkled with Dark Chocolate (165g pot)
Mullerlight Vanilla Yogurt Sprinkled with Dark Chocolate (165g pot)
Mullerlight Tropical Inspired, Pineapple & Dragon Fruit (165g pot)
Mullerlight Tropical Inspired, Blood Orange & Passionfruit (165g pot)
Mullerlight Vanilla Custard Doughnut Flavour Yogurt (165g pot)
Mullerlight Raspberry Doughnut Flavour Yogurt (165g pot)
Mullerlight Kremas Whipped Greek Style Yogurt, Strawberry
Mullerlight Kremas Whipped Greek Style Yogurt, Raspberry & Pomegranate (100g pot)
Mullerlight Kremas Whipped Greek Style Yogurt, Mango & Passion Fruit (100g pot)
Mullerlight Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt, 0% Added Sugar, Skinny Latte (450g pot)
Mullerlight Goodies, Lemon Meringue Inspired (107g pot)
Mullerlight Goodies, Strawberry Shortcake Inspired (107g pot)
Mullerlight Fat Free Yogurt Drink Smooth Raspberry (100g bottle)
Mullerlight Fat Free Yogurt Drink Smooth Strawberry (100g bottle)
Mullerlight Fat Free Yogurt Drink Smooth Multi-Fruit (100g bottle)
Mullerlight Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt, 0% Added Sugar, Lemon (450g pot)
Mullerlight Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt, 0% Added Sugar, Strawberry (450g pot)
Mullerlight Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt, 0% Added Sugar, Coconut & Vanilla (450g pot)
Mullerlight Dessert Chocolate Fix Layers, Chocolate & Caramel, chilled (80g pot)
Mullerlight Dessert Chocolate Fix, Mint Chocolate, chilled
Mullerlight Dessert Chocolate Fix with Belgian Milk Chocolate, chilled (100g pot)
When I started slimming world and as I became more educated about the choices I was making, Granola was one of those foods that I found out was typically much higher in sugar and fat than originally believed. So, I put it on the ol' "block list" and skimmed past it when I saw it in supermarkets.
Nutri-Brex reached out to see if I'd like to try their granola and to come up with some fun ways to use it. They had two varieties: ‘HONEY, ALMONDS AND SEEDS’ and ‘HAZELNUT, COCONUT AND QUINOA’.
This granola has 50% less sugar than typical granola, is high in fibre and is packed with superfoods (almonds & grains), it sounded appealing - but step one was to check it on the slimming world app. It was more than reasonable at just 5 syns per 25g, so I got the thinking cap on, and came up with 5 ways to use it with slimming world.
1. Breakfast Bowl with toasted granola - 4 syns
This is a comforting breakfast as we get into the colder months. Not to mention, your house will smell delicious with the toasty cinnamon filling the air.
- Fruit of choice (I used banana, pears, blueberries and clementines)
- Fat Free greek-style natural Yoghurt
- Pinch of cinnamon powder
- 20g Nutri-brex, honey, almonds and seeds.
- Spray a small frying pan with frylight
- Add the granola and the pinch of cinnamon
- Toast for 3/4 minutes until the granola is golden
- Slice fruit as desired and pop into a bowl
- Add a dollop of fat free greek toghurt
- Sprinkle the toasted granola on top and enjoy!
2. Banana, Choc Shot and Granola Pops - 1.5 syns each
These are fun to make, ideal for a late night sweet treat. A decent substitute for an almond magnum :) if you have kids they will love these too.
Serves 4 | 1.5 syns per Pop
- 2 Bananas
- 25g Nutri-brex almond, honey and seeds granola (5 syns)
- 4 tbsp Sweet Freedom Choc Shot (2 syns)
- Peel the bananas and cut in half.
- Spread the choc shot onto a bowl or plate
- Gently roll the top of the banana into the choc shot, until evenly covered.
- Sprinkle the granola over the chocolate covered area.
- Place on a container, cover with cling film and put in the freezer for 3-4 hours.
3. Oaty Cinnamon Flapjacks - 1.5 syns each
For this recipe, regular oats make up the bulk of the recipe, with the granola acting as a crunchy topping. Enjoy these with a coffee as a breakfast, or an on the go snack.
- 80g Porridge Oats (2 x Healthy Extra)
- 25g Nutri-Brex Hazelnut, Quinoa & Coconut, (5 syns)
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1 muller light yoghurt (vanilla and dark choc)
- 2 heaped tbsp granulated sweetener (1 syn)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk the egg. Add the sweetener, vanilla essence and muller light and mix.
- Fold in the oats and cinnamon until well mixed.
- Spray a loaf tin with frylight or line with baking paper
- Pour in the mixture, ensuring an even spread
- Sprinkle the Nutri-brex evenly on top of the mixture
- Bake in the middle shelf for 20 mins or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool, cut into 4 rectangular pieces.
4. Overnight Oats, Fruit and Granola Jar - 2.5 syns
In the morning, the oats will have absorbed much of the yoghurt, and the granola crunch on top really packs a punch. This will give you a hearty and filling start to the day.
- 40g Porridge Oats
- 1 Heaped Tbps of Nutri-brex Hazelnut, Quinoa & Coconut, Granola
- Fruit of choice (I went for sliced pears, banana and blueberries.
- Any syn free yoghurt
- Layer oats, yoghurt and fruit in that order.
- Add Nutri-brex as your top layer
- Pop in the fridge overnight
5. Chocolate Crunch Pear Bites - 1.5 syns each
It's super simple to make these little bites, and they are a perfect snack if you are craving something sweet. Not to mention, pears are a speed food. Make sure your pears are nice and ripe, so that you don't lose a tooth :)
- 2 pears
- 4 teaspoons of Sweet Freedom Choc Shot
- 20g Nutri-Brex Granola
- Cut the two pear sides just off the middle to avoid the core.
- Add a teaspoon of crunchy granola to each
- Drizzle a teaspoon of choc shot on top.
If you would like to get your hands on Nutri-Brex, you can buy it Ocado, Asda, Morrison’s and directly from www.nutribrex.co.uk
NOTE: This post is sponsored, but all opinions and recipes are my own. Syn Values are correct at time of posting and to the best of my knowledge.