- 3 eggs
- 1 Tub Philadephia Light
- Black Pepper
- 100ml chicken stock
- 2x lean Gammon steaks or 300g baked ham, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 250g Tagliatelle
- Spray a frying pan with frylite and add the chopped garlic, onions and gammon pieces.
- Add the tagliatelli to a pan of boiling water, allow to cook for 7-10 minutes
- Meanwhile, whisk the eggs and Philadelphia Light in a bowl and set aside.
- When everything in the frying pan is nicely browned, add the stock to the pan along with the pasta
- Allow 2-3 mins for the pasta to absorb the stock before adding your egg mixture
- Stir the contents of the frying pan, add salt and pepper to taste and serve