Syns: 1 per serving
- 1 large sweet potato
- 4 Low Syn sausages ( I used Mallons which are 1/2 syn each)
- 1 large onion
- Tenderstem broccoli
- Smoked Paprika
- (Up to)90g Feta Cheese / or any cheese for healthy A
- Low Fat cooking spray
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 Degrees
- Chop the sweet potato into cubes
- Spray with low fat cooking spray and dust with paprika, salt and pepper
- Pop into the oven for 15 minutes
- Meanwhile fry the sausages and onions in a pan.
- Steam the broccoli
- Turn the sweet potatoes and scatter the sausage, onion and broccoli on top.
- Break up the cheese on top and bake for a further 10 minutes.
- Allow to stand for a minute or two and serve.