It's coming into the cold season and soul food is on my mind. I made these oxo roast potatoes recently and they really were gorgeous. They came out crispy and extra tasty. Since OXO cubes are free, these are also free on the slimming world plan. Here is the recipe I used:
- Maris Piper Potatoes (for best results!)
- OXO Stock - 1 cube of oxo and 1 cup of boiling water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Chop up the potatoes to the desired size.
- Par boil the potatoes for about 8 minutes.
- Shake em around a bit in a colander so that the edges are a little rough.
- Place in a deep roasting tray and pour the oxo stock over the potatoes.
- Spray the potatoes with fry light adding salt and pepper as desired.
- Cook at 180 for about 30 minutes or until the stock has been absorbed and they are crispy enough!