Rocky Roads are a classic, and such a rich food is typically made with the high quantities of rich ingredients such as butter and sugar. Rocky Road bars from the local cafe can set you back up to 20 syns! However with a few smart swaps, this slimming world version of Rocky Roads will set you back a mere 4 syns a pop. Perfect on the go snack or to impress the pals at an afternoon tea at yours. :)
Syns: 4 | Servings: 10
- 9 Rich Tea Fingers (9 syns)
- 40g of chocolate (13 syns)
- 40g of butter (12 syns)
- 1 tbsp. Golden Syrup (2.5 syns)
- 18g Mini marshmallows (2.5 syns)
- Place biscuits in a bag and crush with rolling pin.
- In a bowl, add the chocolate, butter, and golden syrup.
- Place the bowl over a sauce pan of boiling water and stir until everything is melted.
- Once melted remove from the heat, add the biscuits, and stir.
- Smooth out into and tray and top with mini marshmallows.
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours. Remove from tray, cut into 10 slices (4 syns each)and keep in the fridge.