Some times it's hard to make something from scratch for every meal, maybe you're tired or busy with work or just don't have the time. Then this recipe is for you! Simple to make and can be kept in the fridge for up to 3 days. This is the perfect slimming world lunch - and the best part? it's all totally syn free and you can swap out the carrot and onion for vegetables of your choice!
- 220g of grated carrot
- 220g of grated potato
- 110g of onion grated
- 3 eggs beaten
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tub of fat free quark
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Small pinch of mixed herbs
- larger pinch of Italian herbs
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Slices of ham
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a tray with grease proof paper.
- Put the roulade ingredients in a bowl and mix together. Spread out evenly on the tray and put in the oven. Cook for 20 minutes or until mixture is firm.
- Put the garlic cloves in a separate tray and roast at the same time.
- Allow both to cool. Mix together the filling ingredients except the ham. Chop up the roasted garlic and add to the filling mixture.
- Spread the filling mixture on the roulade. Add a layer of ham and then roll up.
- Cut up into slices and enjoy!