If like me you love cake but hate wasting loads of syns on something small then you will love these Oat Bites and at just 2 syns for the whole lot you won't be disappointed and the best part is they only take 5 minutes in the microwave!
- 40g of oats (HEB) **
- 12g of raisins (1.5 syns)
- 2 tbsp of cinnamon (can use more or less depending on personal preference)
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp of sweetener (0.5 syns)
- A dash of vanilla essence
- About 125g of quark
- Measure out all the ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Spray a microwaveable container with frylight.
- Add mixture to the container and microwave for about 5 minutes.
- Cut into as many slices as you like and place on a cooling rack.
** Please note: These are only 2 syns of the whole lot when using the oats as your healthy extra b - otherwise they are 1 syns per slice when cut into 6 slices!