Another day, another " I cant believe I'm allowed eat this" moment.
Ol El Paso have some products which are absolutely loaded with syns. For example, this one pan rice meal which ended up having 36 syns! That was a near-disaster let me tell you. Thank god for the slimming world app!
One absolute gem that they have on offer now though, is the stand and stuff flour tortilla. They come in this handy pack of 8, and work out at only 4 syns each!
- 2 Old El Paso Soft Flour Tortillas
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 lean gammon steak, cut into pieces
- 300g lean mince
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 300ml passata
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Salt and pepper
- 90g reduced fat grated cheddar (or other healthy A alternative)
- Spray a pan with frylight and set to medium heat
- Add the onions, gammon steak and mince to the pan
- Cook for 5-10 mins, stirring occasionally.
- When everything has browned, add the passata, garlic salt and salt and pepper and mix well. Allow to simmer for a further 5 minutes
- Carefully add the mixture to the tortillas, and top with the grated cheese
- Cook at 200 degrees for 10 minutes
- Serve with a jumbo salad and slimming world chips (if you like!
So there you have it! Any other ideas as to what could you do with these handy little gems? Comment below :)