If like me you love flapjacks but hate wasting loads of syns on something small then you will love these Oat Bites. At just 2 syns for the whole lot you won't be disappointed. The best part is that if you are in a rush - they only take 5 minutes in the microwave! You can also cook them in the oven if you have more time to spare.
- 40g of oats (HEB) **
- 12g of raisins (1.5 syns)
- 2 tbsp of cinnamon (can use more or less depending on personal preference)
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp of sweetener (0.5 syns)
- A dash of vanilla essence
- About 125g of quark
- Measure out all the ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Spray a microwaveable container with frylight.
- Add mixture to the container and microwave for about 5 minutes.
- Cut into as many slices as you like and place on a cooling rack.
- These are only 2 syns for the whole lot when using the oats as your healthy extra b - otherwise they are 1 syn per slice when cut into 6 slices.
- If cooking in the oven, line a baking tray with baking paper and spray with frylight before adding the mixture to the tray. Cook for 20-25 minutes on 180 degrees celsius.
- You can swap out the raisins for 10g chocolate chips for the same amount of syns.