It's all too easy to indulge in high-cal alcoholic drinks at the weekends and ruin all your hard work!
I for one am a huge fan of a jar, its in my blood and there is no shaking it off. I especially love beer and have done some serious searching to find low-cal versions. My tipple of the moment is Vodka, Soda and Lime which is about 5 syns per glass.
Here is a guide on some of the lowest syn alcoholic drinks around. Also, the syn values of those which are not as Slimming World friendly. As always, moderation is key!
- 50ml sherry (dry/medium) 3 syns
- 100ml glass bucks fizz 3½ syns
- Mulled wine per serving 3½ syns
- 35ml vodka 4 syns
- 100ml glass champagne 4 syns
- 175ml glass wine 6 syns
- 250ml Shloer 6 syns
- 50ml Baileys 8 syns
- Light beer (330ml) (Corona Light, Bud Light etc) 5 syns
- Coors Light Beer 275ml Bottle 4.5 Syns
- Guinness Original 500ml Bottle 9 Syns
- Budweiser Light 330ml Bottle 5 Syns
- Budweiser 330ml Bottle 7.5 Syns
- Bulmers Light Cider 568ml 8 Syns
- Bulmers 568ml Bottle 12 Syns
- Carlsberg Export 440ml Can 9 Syns
- Carlsberg Special Brew 440ml can 15 Syns
- Stella Artois 440ml can 9 syns
- Stella Artois 330ml bottle 7 Syns
- Strongbow Cider 440ml can 8 Syns
- Strongbow Cider 330ml bottle 6 Syns
- Bacardi Breezer Blueberry 275ml bottle 5 Syns
- Orange Bacardi Breezer 275ml bottle 7.5 Syns
- Bacardi Breezer Half Sugar 5 Syns to 5.5 Syns
- Bacardi Breezer Lime 8.5 Syns
- WKD, Vodka Blue, Original 330ml bottle 13.5 Syns
- Bass Beers Shandy Bass 330ml can 3.5 Syns
- Cobra Beer Ltd Cobra Zero % 330ml bottle 4 Syns
Oh, and here is a link to Slimming worlds hangover tips!