Sometimes you crave something more indulgent than a muller light. When you can spare a few syns of an evening, this dessert will take no more than 5 minutes to whip up. If you have a couple of Healthy B cereal bars ready to go, this will only be 2 syns. Otherwise, you can use 3 Cadbury chocolate fingers, which along with your choc shot brings the total to 4 syns. One extra note - it's well worth getting yourself a shnazzy dessert bowl/glass to feel like you're truly indulging!
2xAlpen light chocolate fudge/other Healthy B alternative
3xCadbury Chocolate fingers, crushed
1/2 tub of Quark
2 drops of vanilla essence
(Optional) 1/2 a Muller Light Toffee Flavour
2 Tablespoons of sweetener
1 small banana, sliced
Teaspoon of choc shot (any flavour)
1. In a bowl, mix the quark with the sweetener and vanilla essence. (Taste at this point to see if you need more of either!)
2. Start off with building the banoffee with a layer of the crushed alpen light/chocolate fingers at the base (save a bit for later!)
3. Add half of your quark mix
4. Add a layer of banana
5. Add the rest of the wuark
6. Squeeze your choc shot on top with some extra banana slices, and a sprinklig of the remaining chocolate fingers/ alpen light.
See, not much to it! I couldn't believe how full I felt afterwards, you can also buy some mini plastic glasses and break the mixture up to last a couple of days, up to you! :)